Saturday, December 26, 2015

Tehswitcher 2.0

I've got some things to say...

Part 1

Part 2

OK. So I didn't explicitly tell you guys I was leaving
or for how long... sorry about that. But I also had no idea
how long I was going to be away. All I'll say is there were 
things (and still are) that are much more important to me than
making caps that took my time. But you all knew that already.

Why couldn't I just give you a two minute update? 
The same reason people struggle to take two minutes
floss at the end of each night. Feels like a bigger job
than it really is. But I get it, you guys were frustrated.
No offense taken as long as we can forgive...

Now the thing to know about me moving forward is 
I'll be going by my own pace and it'll likely be a pretty
varied one. Can't promise daily caps, a bunch of requests, 
etc. But I'll try to be more transparent. Just 
remember to check the top part of the blog

17 comments:

  1. the caption readers will wait. we aren't going anywhere, so do what you need to do first, and post as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just happy your back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see your still around, I look forward to more of your work, even if its at a more relaxed schedule. Take all the time you need, I would rather you be comfortable and still captioning than burnt out and not doing it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont worry im sure these guys can wait for iy, just do what you godda do first, college or school, family, job and etc. We get you have a busy life, just relax and im pretty sure can understand this, well good luck in lofe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost started to think you died in car accident or something

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was actually one of the first TG sites I visited. I guess you started me on my own path of captioning, so I'd just like to thank you and show my support. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're back!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all have our lives. No-one with any sense will blame you for that.
    Sanokal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back, Tehs and go at whatever pace you need/like. All of us here understand you have a life outside of Captioning.
    Evenchaos146

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, you're back! You've always been awesome, but I get how it can be tough. I hope you'll check out my blog some time.

    http://roxana-arielle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, you're back! You've always been awesome, but I get how it can be tough. I hope you'll check out my blog some time.

    http://roxana-arielle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back!

    And don't let haters find their way inside your mind! =]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back! I've always loved your caps. It's great to have you here again, we understand you're busy other stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...