Saturday, October 4, 2014

Regained Fame

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
"May I introduce you to Marlene Mourreau? She is a minor European celebrity, known mostly in France and Spain. She used to be very popular in the 90's and early 00's but on her late 30's her looks, and career, began to wane. I feel sorry for her and I think that she deserves a second chance. This is where tehswitcher comes in! Can you please make a caption where she steals the body of a prettier, younger woman (preferably blonde and buxom) and uses it to become an international star? Thanks a lot, you are the best!"
---Anonymous

The pictures for Parts 1 and 2 were also requested.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks a lot for doing my request, I love the result!

    Also the "donor's" face looks a little like Marlene when she was younger, but with the face less triangle and more heart-shaped. Good catch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I would first like to say that I love your caption site and after lurking for a while I was woundering if I could as you to do a caption about a man who steals from a wizard and their gender is changed eaither as a punishment or as an effect of the item that they stole. It would be even better if they were forced to work for the wizaed afterwards and if they were a redhead. Thanks for reading and once again I lsite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...