Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dress Like a Mother


Last cap of the day if everything goes according to plan! I think we're going to be switching back pretty soon so back to my normal life and not this very different body here.
Don't get me wrong. It's been fun! A lot of fun as a matter of fact. Especially that first night but I think it's best that we get back to being ourselves. Gotta make sure my life isn't all backwards now anyway.
Though....since we seem to have figured out that statue maybe I can convince tehswitcher into another swap sometime. I feel like I have unexplored business that I really want to check out.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe he just wants to show off his amazing new tits ;) I doubt he'll give Karen her body back at the appointed time, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares because the next morning Paul in Karen's body got woken up by a knock at the door. It was the police they told Karen that last night Paul was killed in a Bar fight, and they found Karen's phone number the last Paul called seeing Paul did not have any family they assumed Karen was the girlfriend. Years later Paul would have to tell her daughter the truth who she was or would she?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...